Our growing company is seeking a highly self-motivated, positive individual with great organization and communication
skills to join our Hygiene Team. This is a one-of-a-kind office with a tremendous focus on
providing a high level customer service. We offer opportunities for advancement and are willing to train the right
- The requirements listed below are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Patient screening procedures (assessment of oral health conditions, head, neck and oral cancer screening,
history, dental charting
- Providing dental health education
- Providing prophy, Scaling and root planning and Perio management treatment
- Taking impressions and dental radiographs
- Applying prophylactic/ antibacterial materials, fissure sealants and topical fluorides
- Must be a people person with a great attitude and attention to detail
- Should be able to work closely with and under the instruction of the Dentists
- Possess effective interpersonal, communication, teamwork and listening skills
- Creativity in your approach to patient management and oral health education
WHY INVEST A FUTURE WITH US?
Advanced Dental Treatment Center offers employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial
growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive
work environment. These are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
- $1000 Sign on Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Generous INCENTIVE system
- EARN at the TOP of your Profession!
- Employees receive free dental services after 90 days-certain restrictions apply
- Product Discounts
- Continuing Education Training around the United States
- Team Building Retreats
- GREAT COMPANY CULTURE!!
If you are a people person with a great attitude and you would love to work in a fun office, submit a resume
and a brief cover letter on why you would be a good fit for this position to Marketing@advanceddentaltreatment.com;
You must include “ATTN: Casey -DENTAL HYGIENE POSITION” . If you seem like the person
we are looking for we will contact you for an interview!